Monday, December 1, 2008

Starting a New Project

The Skins got creamed and if we don't beat Baltimore the season is over. That's all I have to say about that, and truthfully, I don't feel like talking about the Clinton as secretary of state news because I've already addressed that a number of times, so I'm going to take this time to let you all know about a new project I'm going to be working on. Well, not really new, but sort of. As many of you know I'm big into sports betting and the science behind why teams are favored by however many points and then trying to "beat vegas" with a number of hair-brain teasers and parlays. About a year ago I started up MyWayOrTheParlay.com, but it had a very limited run after I had some trouble with the webmaster and the site eventually died. I recently regained the licensing rights to the domain name though, and I am bringing the website back, probably under the same URL, though I may begin using OurWayOrTheParlay.com because I don't plan on being the only person giving betting news/advice/tips/etc. Anyway, I just thought I'd give you all the heads up that I'll be working on that for a while so the posts here might come a little slower than usual. Peace.

No comments: