Saturday, October 25, 2008

To Be Fair

With all the talk about Sarah Palin spending roughly $150,000 in wardrobe over the course of the campaign, I'm sure everyone is wondering why I haven't come out and clubbed her yet. For one, its too easy with Palin. But also, I just don't think its that big of a deal, its not as if Palin was hanging with some girlfriends on Rodeo Drive going on a shopping spree. I can guarantee you it was the campaign advisers who sent proxies out people to buy her clothes they felt would benefit the cause. Like it or not, that is not an unheard of technique. Plus, this is a multi-million dollar campaign, $150,000 is just a drop in the bucket, if that. Now, many haters would argue that other republican candidates could use that money to win their state-wide races, but you know what, that's not John McCain and Sarah Palin's main concern right now. Let's not get carried away with the Palin bashing, when it's on the issues, I'm all about it, I've been an enormous critic of her, but this is a bit of a joke.

No comments: