Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Day of the Election - Getting Ready to Go Vote

Its almost 3:00 now and I'm getting ready to go punch the ticket for Obama. Today has been rather uneventful as expected, in fact most political pundits/veterans will tell you that election day is usually pretty boring until the results start to pour in. There's really nothing to talk about, the candidates have made their pleas and now its up for the public to decide, that's it. I did find it interesting that Sarah Palin wouldn't say who she voted for, consider SHE IS ON THE MCCAIN TICKET, but she has been pretty clueless throughout, so I can't say I was surprised by her dubious answer. Tonight should be fun and I'll check in after I vote and as the results come in, I hope everyone is getting out and voting. Peace.

No comments: