Thursday, November 20, 2008

Frost/Nixon Looks Excellent

Geeks like me are real antsy for this movie because, hello, it's going to be sick. Even though the screen writer, Peter Morgan is overrated you might remember his crown jewel "Last King of Scotland" and if you're like me, you might too remember that it was a pathetic movie. But, Ron Howard - a former oscar winner - is a sick director. The movie is basically a re-creation of one of the most intense on-air interviews in American history between former president Richard Nixon and journalist David Frost. It also gives you a lot of the behind the scenes stuff that went down to booking the interview and all of the negotiations that went on beforehand. I love journalism, I love politics, and I love awkward/heated interviews. Comes out December 5th and I absolutely cannot wait.

No comments: