Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Just Baracked the Vote

Just getting back from the voting booth and I have to say it went off without a hitch. No lines, no wait, no issues, I was in and out. Obama got my vote and I've got to tell you I do have a sense of accomplishing my civic duty, for as much as I protested against the stupid voting policies in this country, I'm glad I got out and made my opinion heard. It's also really good to know that no matter what, my vote was a part of history, because make no mistake about it, this is going to be a historic night. So, I hope you all did, the results should be coming in pretty soon now, so things should heat up quickly. It seems like this election so far has been free of any major disasters, which is good, but there is still a lot of time to go.

No comments: