Monday, November 17, 2008

Redskins Drop Another Winnable Game; 6-4

Washington was winning that game last night with 5 minutes left and should have won the ballgame, were they able to put together any type of drive and finish it. Look I don't want to take anything away from the Cowboys, they played very well in certain areas (running the ball), and their pass rush was great. But, I feel like the pass rush is more a victim of the Redskins inability to protect for Jason. Run blocking we are strong. Pass blocking terrible. I feel like our defense did a phenomenal job throughout the game and the playcalling/offense really let the team down.

0-3 in primetime games.

Everyone in the city wants to write the Skins off, but I'm not so "what have you done for me lately", we're 6-4 and basically tied with Dallas, except that our conference record is 1 game better (although its too early to start looking at that). I'm not writing the team off, don't bury us, but we gave Dallas life now. Next week is critical for Washington, we need to win @ Seattle.

I'll have more on the game later. Peace.

No comments: