Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Best of Raphael Saadiq by DJ Uncle Q

This was originally uploaded by Peter Rosenberg, on his website, it's a Raphael Saadiq mix, done by Rosenberg's former mid-day co-host at WJFK. I wanted to post it here for my few readers, because I think they would truly enjoy it, perfect music to play in the car on a first date, or a special occasion with your chick. For those of you unfamiliar with Saadiq, he was formerly the lead singer of Tony! Toni! Toné!, and is now embarking on a solo career as a true neo-soul artist. His new album, "The Way I See It" just dropped today, so I haven't had a chance to check it out, but if it's anything like what we're used to, it should be dope. Enjoy this mix, courtesy of Daryl "Uncle Q" Francis, one of the realest guys to ever bless the mic in D.C. talk radio.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/1861257297c34075/

No comments: